Sunday, July 22, 2007

Superboy/Robin World's Finest Three book two


Superboy/Robin:World's Finest Three #2
1997
In this issue Superboy is looked by Ivy into doing of the island of Kawaï a rainforest. I especially like Superboy when he is under Ivy's spell, I also envy him I think... After a confrontation with Robin who holds the Kryptonite ring Superboy get refreshed and don't want to serve Ivy any longer. He is saved by Metallo's intervention who wants the K ring for himself. Finally Ivy gets hurt by Superboy (how did he dare?) and Metallo is defeated by the Boy Wonder. The artwork is as valuable as in the previous issue moreover the action takes place in a more natural place than Gotham, more accurate to Ivy. Best line: Ivy to Superboy when asking for his loyalty: "Say my name as you kiss my ring. Name your Poison!" (for me it would be Poison and love).

No comments: